- We conduct our operations with honesty, integrity, transparency and with respect for the human rights and in the interests of our employees.
- We shall similarly respect the legitimate interests of those with whom we have relationships.
- At Allied Chemicals PLC, confidentiality is sacred and we shall not divulge the customer or employee information without their consent.
Allied Chemicals PLC and its employees shall abide and comply with the local, national and international laws and regulations of the countries in which we operate.
- Allied Chemicals PLC is committed to treat all the employees equally and a working environment where there is culture of self-discipline, mutual trust and respect for human rights and no discrimination.
- We will recruit, employ and promote employees on the sole basis of the qualiﬁcation, competency and abilities needed for the work to be performed. We will create a work culture wherein everyone feels responsible for the performance and reputation of our company.
- We are committed to safe and healthy working conditions for all employees and the working hours shall be followed as per the legal practices.
- We will not use any form of forced, compulsory, trafficked or child labour. Employment is on mutually agreed terms and conditions.
- We will provide the employees with the total remuneration package that meets or exceeds the legal minimum standards or as per the best in the industry.
- We respect the dignity of the individual and the right of employees to freedom of association.
- Zero tolerance is shown towards any discrimination, sexual harassment or harassment or any verbal abuse at the workplace.
- We will maintain good communications with employees through company based information and consultation procedures.
Allied Chemicals PLC is committed to providing right quality products on consistent basis and excellent services to their customers and consumers and consistently oﬀer value in terms of price and quality and which are safe for their intended use.
Allied Chemicals PLC will conduct its operations in accordance with internationally accepted principles of good corporate governance and business ethics.
Allied Chemicals PLC is committed to establishing mutually beneﬁcial relations with its suppliers, customers, and business associates.
Allied Chemicals PLC strives to be a trusted corporate citizen and, as an integral part of society, to fullfil its responsibilities to the societies and communities in which it operates.
Allied Chemicals PLC is committed to making continuous improvements in the management of our environmental / health and safety impact and to the longer-term goal of developing a sustainable business.
In our scientiﬁc innovation and Research and Development works, to meet consumer needs we will respect the concerns and interests of our consumers and of society. We will work on the basis of sound science, applying rigorous standards of product safety and the long term impact for the humankind.
Allied Chemicals PLC does not give or receive, whether directly or indirectly, bribes or other improper advantages for business or governmental support or ﬁnancial gain. No employee may oﬀer, give or receive any gift or travel or accommodation or payment which is, or may be construed as being, a bribe. Any demand for, or oﬀer of, a bribe must be rejected immediately and reported to the management.
- All employees at Allied Chemicals PLC are expected to avoid personal activities and ﬁnancial interests which could conﬂict with their responsibilities to the company.
- Employees must not seek gain for themselves or others through misuse of their positions.
- Compliance with these principles is an essential element in our business success and is implemented throughout the organization.
- All the employees are encouraged to bring to their attention, or to that of senior management, any breach or suspected breach of these principles. Any breaches on this code must be reported to in writing to HR.
- Provision has been made for employees to be able to report in conﬁdence and no victimization to the employee as a consequence of doing so.
- Allied Chemicals PLC shall periodically review this code for continual Improvement and for benchmarking the Best practices.